The traditional Thai massage is suitable for all, especially those who genuinely desire to care for their health.
- Loosen and stretch the spasticity of muscles, tendons, fascia, and enhance body movements and flexibility.
- Dilate blood vessels allowing muscles to receive oxygen more efficiently.
- Stimulate the nervous system, increase the nerve impulse’s speed, and alertness for a rapid response to the natural environment and daily activities.
- Strengthen and improve the fluency of bone joint movements.
- Induce a relaxing and calming sensation.
- Generate a fluent blood circulation throughout the body enabling efficient delivery of oxygen and nutrients to nourish the body.
- Enhance the vascular waste system and prevent the accumulation of toxins in the body.
- Relaxes muscles and detox the body by reducing tissue residue.
- Stimulate the immune system which prevents various bacteria from causing diseases.